Difference between revisions of "FlashForge Creator Pro"
(→Maintenance Log: fixed right drive motor)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
| Jan 26, 2017
| Jan 26, 2017
Revision as of 16:47, 1 February 2017
Creator Pro uses different toolchain than the rest of the printers in the lab, because Makerbot. Fortunately it is still possible to use open-source toolchain based on Slic3r
Detailed instructions are here -- http://data.flamy.ca/printer_config/doc/cretor_pro_config.html
- Download the latest Slic3r
- Load config -- http://data.flamy.ca/printer_config/config.ini
- Load config bundle -- http://data.flamy.ca/printer_config/slic3r_config_bundle.ini
- Select File -> Quck Slice and Save As.. or click on 'Send To Printer'
It is still possible to use cura, just edit and save your models with STL, then load them into Slic3r and print
Octoprint at octopi4.hacklab.to
- Octopi ui: http://octopi4.hacklab.to/
- Upload and print
- Octopi config file (backup, if raspberry pi gets messed up) -- http://data.flamy.ca/printer_config/config.yaml
Cleaning the Extruder Drive Gear on a FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmIY9_6s8Ss
Flashforge Creator Pro ABS Nozzle Cleaning -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp6H4D_ao
Most recent entries at the top.
|Jan 31, 2017||Corrected wire order on right drive motor, both motors feed filament correctly now. Nozzles need to be vertically aligned, one is lower than the other and scrapes the previous layers.||Adam|
|Jan 26, 2017||Replaced Fillament with Orange Monoprice. Cleaned nozzles, drive gears. Right gear doesn't pull fillament properly. Either gear or nozzle needs to be replaced.||Alex V, Myles, Mike P|
|Dec 29, 2016||Bed level adjusted. Heated bed support needs to be disassembled and left front (my left) leveling assembly needs to be readjusted||Alex V.|
|Nov 29, 2016||Right Extruder cleaned, Left Extruder should be clean too||Rana|