=== Usage & Safety ===
The milling machine is both a precision machine and also powerful enough to seriously hurt you. It needs to be treated with the same respect you would give any precision tool. All members are welcome to use the machine after being shown how to use it properly.
Note that knowing how to use a milling machine is not sufficient - You must be shown by a trained member the intricacies of '''our machine.'''
=== Feeds and Speeds / Feed Direction ===
* Learn about feeds and speeds for the cutter diameter and material you are using. Too fast or slow RPM can damage cutters and make it harder to work.
* There is a chart on the mill cart for calculating the maximum RPM for a given tool bit size and material. The chart was generated using [http://w1n9zr0.github.io/feeds-speeds/mill-chart.html this calculator] ([https://github.com/W1N9Zr0/feeds-speeds source code]).
=== Tips and Advice ===
* Non-metals are okay, but you should use your own tools and be extra careful if you don't know how the material will behave.
* Take the cutter away from the material before turning off the motor.
* Do not use oil on aluminum except for drilling or tapping.
=== Digital Readout ===
The mill is fitted with a [http://www.thedrostore.com/details-promo-3i.htm TDS-3i DRO].
* TODO: Scan the manual and upload it here, there doesn't appear to be a PDF version of it on the internet.
=== Supplies ===
* Busy Bee Tools: http://www.busybeetools.com
* Accusize: http://www.accusizetools.ca/upfile/2014-2015.pdf
* KBC Tools: http://www.kbctools.ca/