Documentation for insurance - in case we ever do have an problem, this page exists to provide documentation that we actually did own something. Or rather, everything, it should be comprehensive.
This list is currently just pulled from our about page on the website. We need to add part numbers and serial number and links and maybe photos too, anything that makes the claim concrete and detailed.
A list of equipment related pages can be found here.
- Edsyn LONER 951SX soldering station
- 2x Circuit Specialists CSI9000 Hot Air SMT Rework station
- 3A 0-30V Bench PSU w/ current limiting
- Homebuilt 1A +5/+12/Variable Bench PSU with Voltmeter
- Pyramid 5A 12V Power Supply
- Tektronix TDS2012B Digital Storage Oscilliscope
- Saleae Logic 16-channel digital logic analyzer
- Many and varied multimeters, one with thermocouple temperature probehubcorner
- PICKit3 PIC Development Kit
- Function Generator
- Several “Helping Hands,” a small Panavise, tweezers, wire cutters
- Multi-Chemistry Battery Charger
- Arduino and other Microcontroller Development Boards
- Large supply of common electronics components, including common resistors and capacitors
- Members who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about DIY electronics!
- Battery Charger
Biology Tools (DIYBio.to)
- 2x 1000X microscopes
- 2x thermocyclers
- Horizontal gel electrophoresis apparatus
- Desktop centrifuge
- Stirring hotplate
- Micropipette set
- -20c freezer, 4c fridge
Amateur Radio Toolshamshack
- Ham Shack – VE3HRQ, the Hacklab Radio Qlub.
- HF, VHF, and UHF radios
- Outdoor antenna capable of transmitting and receiving on bands from 10m through to 80m
- Morse key
- Computer interface for SSTV and other fun things
- ULS 25-Watt Laser Cutter controlled by EMC2 Software
- MakerBot Industries CupCake CNC with Heated Build Platform and MakerGear Extruder
- 2x Ultimaker 3D Printer
- Type A Series 1 3D Printer
- Sewing Machine
- X-Acto Knives, Cutting Mat, Rotary Paper Cutter
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Label Makers_1170784-W1024
- Large selection of Hand Tools
- Dremel (and similar) Rotary Tools, with Drill Press and Router Table stands
- Other crafty members!
- Multimedia Tools
- Canon compact digital camera
- 3-LCD video projector and projector screen
- Sound system with excellent amp and speakers
- Various cool DMX lighting
- Safety and Security Features
- RFID Door Access System
- Intercom between lab and front door
- Recent lab accesses announced on IRC and Twitter
- Hard phone line in case you need to escape from the Matrix or call 911
- Regularly inspected First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguishers
- Other PPE such as safety goggles as requiredhubtraffic
- Large LED Pixelboard, controllable from the network
- Ceiling full of DMX lighting to do cool things with
- Locksport kit with lots of fun tools and locks to pick
- Giant traffic light that can be controlled via network
- Powerful VMWare server – members can have VMs
- WiFi and 10/100/1000 Wired Network w/redundant internet connections and a static netblock
- Brother Duplex-Capable Network Laser Printer
- Lots of disk storage – 1TB NFS server
- PXE Boot Environment for easy OS installs
- External USB DVD-RW drive
- Lots of spare keyboards and mice
- Multiple lab laptops with various operating systems
- Photography Tools_1170782-W1024
- Hansa Condenser Enlarger (up to 6×7)
- Ilford Multigrade variable contrast filter set
- Omega LPL ET-500 enlarger timer
- Printing easel
- Trays, developing tanks, thermometers, tongs, etc.
- Various shared paper/chemicals
- Access to various camera bodies/lenses to borrow
- Members enthusiastic about silver-based photography!
- Full-size Kitchen!
- Fridge (stocked with drinks for $1)
- Stove, Dishwasher, Sink, larger counter
- Bowls, Plates, Glasses, Silverware
- Basic Pots & Pans, trays, large mixing/serving bowls
- Appliances include: food processor, hand mixer, blender, expresso machine, kettle, microwave, toaster oven.
- Party supplies like paper plates, plastic glasses, napkins, etc
- Full selection of spices, oils, vinegars, baking ingredients, etc
- Vegan dinner cooked every Tuesday for the open house! Come at 5:30pm if you’d like to help!