Undo revision 1247 by [[Special:Contributions/Igor|Igor]] ([[User talk:Igor|talk]]) oops, wrong ultimaker
'''Not working, X homing switch broken!''' Igor will bring replacement part
* WHITE: 2.85mm PLA (use 210°-220°)
* BLACK: 2.85mm PLA/PHA Filament (use 220°-230°) -- this is a bit more flexible than plain PLA
* Works well using Blue painter’s tape '''without''' using the heated bed. (Same setup as Ultimaker 2)
* '''Heated bed currently not working'''
the relay is toast, will attempt to switch to the second relay on the board.
* [[3D_Printers#Cura_15|Cura 15 Settings here]]